The thought of luxurious pampering of the body strikes a chord with every person in this world, but nearly all of you would agree that the moolah it costs surely makes you take a step backwards. If you are in a similar state and want to pamper yourself, but at minimal cost, here's just the right solution for you - homemade body scrubs. Most of you would be surprised to know that the coffee, which most of us drink to rejuvenate our mind can be a great option, when it comes to refreshing the body as well. Coffee body scrubs make an excellent choice for assisting lifting dead skin, dirt and dust. Easy to make, beneficial in terms of usage and most of all, cheap to pocket, coffee body scrub have supplementary benefits, which most other exfoliating scrubs lack. If you are wondering how to make a coffee body scrub, read through the following lines, as we have provided some easy and quick recipes.
- 2 cups Coffee Grounds
- 1/2 cup Raw Sugar or Sea Salt
- 2/3 tbsp Massage Oil
- The first step would be to add coffee grounds, raw sugar or sea salt and massage oil, in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Apply the above blended mixture to a damp body in a circular motion and rinse off. Finish off by applying your favorite moisturizer.
Coffee Body Scrub With Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 6 tbsp Fresh Coffee Grounds
- 8 tsp Tea Tree Oil
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 4 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- Oil of 2 Vitamin E Capsules
- Dash of Cinnamon
- The first step would be to mix white sugar, brown sugar and coffee grounds in a large bowl. Mix until the ingredients are well-blended.
- To the above blended mixture, add tea tree oil, extra virgin olive oil and sweet almond oil. Make sure that the oils are well mixed to the sugar and coffee mixture.
- The next step would be to add honey, pure vanilla extract, vitamin E oil and cinnamon in the mixing bowl. Blend the mixture until the oils are completely incorporated with the other ingredients.
- Now, all you need to do is take a warm shower and massage your body using the coffee and sugar body scrub in circular motions.
- Do not forget to store the rest of the body scrub in a sealed glass jar, in the refrigerator, until you use it next time.
Coffee Body Scrub With Cloves
- 3/4 cup Coffee Beans
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- Firstly, place coffee beans, powdered clove and brown sugar in a coffee grinder and grind it until the mixture turns coarse.
- Once this has been achieved, empty the mixture in a empty jar or container and blend it a little more.
- Now, add vanilla extract and olive oil to the mixture. You can add some more olive oil but remember not to overdo it.
Coffee Body Scrub With Spices
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Coffee
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Generous pinch Nutmeg
- Generous pinch Ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Almond Oil (or other light oil, such as grape-seed or jojoba)
- Whisk sugar, coffee, cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a medium-sized mixing bowl, until it blends well.
- Now, add 1/4 cup oil to it and mix until the oil gets completely absorbed in the sugar mixture. In case, you want to add more oil, add it using a tbsp, until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Store it in an airtight container that has a wide mouth.