Eyes are one of the most valuable gifts of God. As one can see and enjoy the colors and real beauty of this world through his/her eyes. Eyes are also the most prominent part of our face. No one can resist the charm and allure of long eye lashes fluttering like a butterfly with the blink of an eye! Eye lashes not only protect our eyes form dust particles, foreign objects, sun light and perspiration but also enhances the beauty and shine of eyes.
Long and healthy eye lashes can easily make your eyes stunning and glamorous. Long, shinny and healthy eyelashes are the dream of every girl. They use number of eye beauty products for this purpose. But excessive use of these beauty products can damage your eyes and eyelashes.
Here are some very simple and natural eyelashes care tips to make your eyelashes long, shinny, healthy and alluring.
- Eye Lashes Care Tips:
- Wash your eyes and eyelashes daily with fresh and cool water. It will rejuvenate and refresh your eye lashes and make them clear and shine.
- Use castor oil for long, shinny and healthy eyelashes. Castor oil is very good for eye lashes care. Pore some castor oil in your palm and apply it on your eye lashes with your finger tip.
It can keep your eyelashes from breaking and grow new eyelashes. It is suggested to apply castor oil before going to bed.
- Rub your eyelashes with olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for hair growth and shine.
- Essential Vitamins like vitamin A, B and C are very essential for eyes and eyelashes health. Take milk, butter, cod liver oil, egg yolk, green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits for healthy and impressive eyes and eye lashes.
- Proper and adequate sleep is also very essential towards eyelashes care. 8-10 hours sleep is must for bright eyes.
- Don’t expose your eyes to direct sunlight. Sunlight can damage your eyes and eye lashes very rapidly. Use sun glasses whenever you step out in the sun.
- Don’t rub your eyes bluntly as it also damages your eye lashes and eye lashes area.
- Don’t use harsh eye beauty creams or related products. Use natural or herbal eye care products as they will not only protect t your eye lashes but also make them strong and shinny.
- Always remember to remove eye makeup before going to bed. Overnight make up bluntly damage our eyes, eye lashes and surrounding area.
Follow these simple eye lashes care tips for irresistibly beautiful eyes!